Many of us have had to shift our business strategies or evolve how we do business over the last year. I have found that more and more of my clients are trying to find a way to tell the story of that evolution. Spurred by demand for that service, I recently partnered with a few bad-ass colleagues to form the YES (Your Evolution Story) Story Squad, and we are making it our mission to help businesses mine their experiences of the last year so they can see, shape, and share their evolution stories with the world.
Our unique YES process is designed to help business owners overcome the challenges that often accompany a big change. We help you:
- Discover and connect your new story with your “why” and what’s important to you now.
- Rally your team around a shared vision of who you are now.
- Engage your team to tell their new story and a shared vision of who they are now.
- Share your story with the media/press and your current and future customers in a condensed, easy-to-access format.
- Clarify your marketing message and uncover new emerging market opportunities.
- Identify new possibilities for your work/business and define next steps.
The YES Story Squad includes a Visual Strategist, Narrative Storyteller, Strategic Publicist, and Social Media Orchestrator. With our expert guidance, you’ll be able to see and celebrate your company and how you serve your customers now. You’ll have a renewed sense of connection with your customers, and the confidence and clarity that will allow you to see new opportunities to expand your customer base and the value you provide your community.
Check out these other businesses who have recently said YES:
Happy Dog Adventures—an established business looking for ways to share the founder’s story and expand her market reach.
Jonathan Siegel—a solopreneur (and heart transplant survivor!) creating a brand new business and looking for a way to tell his story.
Rebecca Saltman—a social impact entrepreneur whose business is evolving right this very moment!
Do people need to get to know you again? Are you ready to say YES, too? Let’s chat about how this new approach could benefit your business. Send me an email here or call 720-404-4507 and let’s discuss how to get your story told.