The Stasko Agency has had an active summer, to say the least! With new clients, new ventures, and even a few new team-members, we’ve been busy finding opportunities to grow and expand our reach.
Here are some of the highlights!
- Coaches of Excellence was featured in The Denver Post with a fantastic article titled “Keeping sports fun for smaller sluggers.” We’re also proud to see that Coach O has been updating his Coaches of Excellence Blog, so be sure to check it out and see how he is impacting coaches, parents, and athletes across the world.
- Cocktails, Cars, and a Cause, which raises funds for the Love Hope Strength Foundation, was hosted at Root Down on July 30th. Over 200 people came out for the event!
- Root Down’s superstar mixologist, Anika Zappe, brought in some publicity herself, winning two separate cocktail contests. She was dubbed “Bombay Sapphire’s Most Inspired Bartender” for her drink, The Garden Party, which can now be found on Root Down’s drink menu. She also took first place in the 42 Below vodka contest at Theorie for her cocktail named The Casting Couch.
- The Peloton has been rolling at full speed, with 18 sales in six weeks, a new sales center location off Arapahoe, and a third retailer slated to open this winter.
- The Bookery Nook hosted a successful Tennyson Showcase event, which highlighted the eclectic independent shops lining the up-and-coming street. Attendees enjoyed a wine-tasting by WineJester and hors d’oeuvres by House Bar and Restaurant, which are only steps from the Nook.
- Historic Hotel Colorado will hold the 6th Annual Devereux Polo Cup on August 29th and 30th in the beautiful Glenwood Springs. Packages are available starting at $149 which includes an overnight stay and entry to the Match and the “Meet the Players” Gala event.
- Frontview 40 celebrates its Grand Reveal on Thursday, September 17th from 4-8pm at 2650 Front View Crescent in Denver. With 31 flats and 9 townhome style residences, Frontview 40 offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom homes ranging from the upper 100s to the upper 500s. No rsvp needed, just show up. Make sure to check out the unbelievable views from the rooftop deck. Drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- The lovely and talented Brenna Shelsta joined The Stasko Agency for the month of July to offer some support to our energetic schedules. We wish she could have stayed longer, but she’s off to Sweden to study for the next few years! Can anyone say company vacation? She will certainly be missed.
- We’ve also recently partnered with Dan Urmann, an experienced sales/marketing specialist with niche for business development and bringing new products/companies to market. With Dan on our side, we’ve had the opportunity to work on several new product launches. Of course we can’t tell you all the details quite yet, but we can say the process has been both rigorous and rewarding. Expect to hear more about these ventures as we get closer to launch.